Tuesday 3 April 2012

Misha'al's Memorial

We heard the news via friends and facebook... Misha'al Al Quraishi has passed away.  He was an ex-colleague of mine at Nutricia in Dubai, and a wonderful person.

He had been on my mind lately, I had wanted to visit him in Zurich - his place of residence...but I never got his contact details and never did see him.

Never, put anything off in life - you never know what tomorrow will bring - or whether there will be a tomorrow.

We are all very upset about his death - he was only in his mid 30s - God bless his soul.

His friends in Dubai organized a memorial for him on 3 April - it was very nicely done!

I am upset, as I never managed to do something like this for Hisham when he passed away..... I feel bad and very sad!
















God bless his soul..... Misha'al and Hisham - I am sure will get up to some mischief on the other side.....



Sabine, Dougal, Lionheart

No comments:

Post a Comment