Monday 16 April 2012

My 50th Birthday Celebration....

I decided to treat my wonderful friends - as a thank you  - to my 50th Birthday celebrations.  I wanted to go to the same place where we celebrated Hisham's 50th birthday in 2010 - the Dubai Golf & Creek Club.

They do a great brunch there - so I celebrated early - on Friday 13 April!  Just for good luck!  They revamped the place, it is a great venue.  The weather is still nice and we can sit outdoors on the deck and enjoy a great view....

I am very blessed to have my dear friend Jenni with me!  Jenni and her sister Gill arrived on 12th in Dubai for a 3 week holiday....

It is a perfect day, perfect company, great food and lots of memories of Hisham....and we have a  life jazz band playing in the background.









Janine, Andy and beautiful Holly

Gabija and Ray

Rima and Basma

Jenni and Gill


Walid and Basma










And the kids.... they had their own play area and their own food... Even Holly went with the fairy to play.... at least the parents could relax, knowing the kids were looked after....




















And on my actual Birthday - 16 April - Jenni and Gill took me out for a meal.... and I got a cake!  Make a wish......



What a great 50th Birthday!  Thank you to all my friends for your company, friendship and the great presis!!!

Oh and not to forget - I had another cake at work - I treated everybody to a yummie carrot cake...




Lots of love

Sabine

No comments:

Post a Comment