Saturday 4 February 2012

Spain: Asta La Vista bella Andalusia...

My flight is at 7.20 a.m.  So we have to get up at 5.oo am to make it to Malaga airport in time.  It is still windy,stormy and cold!

Jenni will have to make another run tomorrow, when Gill arrives, to keep her company...

I am not looking forward to the flight... sort of thinking, maybe they'll cancel- it is far too stormy.  But no, we take off with Ryan Air again... " 10.05 am. It's a shaky take off and quite a bumpy ride all the way.

Ryan Air... again selling anything and everything.... I just want to be left alone and sleep.  Couldn't eat, my stomach was a bit off - it's the early start and the bumpy ride.

When we reach Switzerland... I wake up and look outside... snow everywhere....it's fascinating the view from up here!
















 We fly over Lake Constance and I can see the ferry and the harbour of Friedrichshafen....and the airport runway.... aaahh... can I get off here?  This is where I need to be!  But we fly on to Memmingen Airport in the Allgau.


















And touch down....





 My dear brother Michael picks me up from the airport in my dad's car. Snow everywhere and -17C but sunny.... what a change from +18 to -17C.... Am Not dressed for this!!!!  Want to go back to Spain!!!!









Home sweet home.... public square in front of my parents' house

The garden....


Feeding the birds....in the bird house


Oh well.... at least in Germany they have proper heating in the homes!  So I am staying indoors!

The white landscape is so beautiful to look at... from the warmth of the inside of the home... only....

I am exhausted and will have an early night....

Sleep tight.

S & D & L



No comments:

Post a Comment