Thursday 2 February 2012

Spain: San Pedro Markets

My visit is slowly coming to an end... very sad, Jenni and I are having such a great time!
Today we venture into Estepona in the morning -I need to post my postcards and Jenni needs to go to the bank.










 After that it's off to yet another market: San Pedro local markets - I just love it. I even found my paella dish there (the one I had before got broken) but unfortunately they are very heavy and I don't have the weight... I really will have to come back with more weight allowance for the plane!

 A last stroll along the beach...




We have our last churros y chocolate again...in the town centre of San Pedro ... so yummie.  We called Gill, Jenni's sister who will be arriving the day after I leave - it's a shame, would have loved to catch up with her too. Inshallah next time....We tell, don't pack warm clothes it's lovely sunny weather here...

We have a nice relaxing evening at home watching British game shows and having a home cooked dinner (Jenni is cooking of course...I am in charge of the eating bit...)

One more day....

S & D & L

No comments:

Post a Comment