Sunday 2 October 2011

Farewell....for now!

My last day in Toronto, Canada - with Huda and Sarah.... I am quite sad to leave!  I've stayed for 7 weeks... wow... and they put up with me for this length of time.... wow!

I had a very very good time here - we spent a lot of quality time together, which was important to me!  And I got a glimps of life, culture, climate and people in Canada....

I am saying my last goodbyes to family and friends....

Feraz and Fawas are coming for afternoon tea, bringing with them a yummie organic apple pie and ice cream from the farmers market - what a treat!!!!

Saying au revoir to Jackie....


Then in the evening we are invited to Tariq and Madi's place for supper. What a nice send-off....



I am packed and ready for an early morning start again - my train leaves @ 8.20 a.m.

Here goes my THANKS to Huda & Sarah and 'little' Sarah and all the wonderful people I met during my stay!  I was thankful for all the hospitality I received from the family and friends of the family!

It was also good for my soul to exchange stories about Hisham's life and go down memory lane..... may his soul rest in peace!

Here is au revoir - a bientot!  and onto the next leg of my journey.....New York, here I come....

S & D

No comments:

Post a Comment