Saturday 15 October 2011

Hitchcock Woods

I need to exercise!!!!  I decide to go for a walk somewhere around town....and by sheer luck I discover a sign saying to 'Hitchcock woods'.... I am intriuged and follow the sign.  Turns out it is a huge forest with lots of different bushwalks!  There are maps at the entrance... so off I go....










Oh my God, it is so nice to bushwalk again.... the place is huge and beautiful.... I just walk and walk and enjoy the nature.  I miss my friend Patrice, with whom I normally do bushwalking in Sydney.....

After I don't know how many hours, I am hot and getting tired - enough for one day!  I get back to the road and call my brother to see whether he wants to have breakfast (he is at home sleeping...).  So I stand at the street corner on the phone, - one car stops and the people ask me where the post office is - I know that one!!!!  Then another car stops and the people check whether I am ok or lost or need a ride.... how nice of them!!!  I tell Michael:  come quickly... before more people want something from me.... aaaahhhhh....

We have a nice and semi-healthy breakfast.  And... I don't move for the rest of the day.....

S & D

No comments:

Post a Comment